sabato 5 settembre 2009

DAVIDE BIANCHI AND IRINA

Hi men! My name is Irina.

I am on a dating site for the first time in my life and hardly
I can tell what exactly sparked my interest in your profile.
I do not think that any profile is able precisely to define
all qualities and all depth of the soul of the person you are looking for.
But you were what I wanted to write. I'm lonely, single, 30 years old woman.
There's nothing wrong with me, but I can't expect to find the men of
my dreams in a bar or at a club. Those places are for superficial people
whose only judgment upon you is based on appearance and not the content
of their character. I have lost many close people in my life, this has
enriched me to see what is really important in life, and what does not...
I was hurt in my life, who didn't? But I still live with the hope that
God will put me on the right path to meet my other half. I am romantic
and very sincere in a relationship. My life is great, but far from
perfect, seems there is one thing missing from my life. It's that
special someone that I can share all the wonderful moments in life.
I want to fall in love and feel totally enamored when I see him,
talk to him and hear him voice, for the first time and every time
after that to an eternity! I do not know if it is really possible
to find a soulmate in such a way. I have decided to take this step,
courageous for me step in a way to possible happiness because I always
gave chance to my destiny. Either way, I am looking for someone who i
can spend time with and get rid of feelings of loneliness. I want to
take it nice and slow as friends, and see if we are right for each
other and if we are compatible. Maybe it will be a great friendship,
maybe it will be the Love. I am sending my picture with this letter.
Hopefully my email will find you healthy and happy and if you think
that we are compatible I would like to try to go ahead.
Anyway I know only one way to find it out, and that requires us to take
a step. I am open and willing to take that step. I will wait for your
letter and if you are really serious in your search, maybe we will find
interest in each other. I am saying everything with all sincerity.

Irina

YOU CAN BUY MY BOOK BY CLICKING THIS LINK BELOW:
http://www.tesionline.it/default/tesi.asp?idt=20874
THE PROCEEDS WILL COMPLETELY BE ASSIGNED TO CHARITABLE INSTITUTION

Nessun commento: