sabato 20 giugno 2009

DAVIDE BIANCHI AND LIDIYA

I wish you

I hope that I'm not mistaken and found a man who is really looking for
serious relations. I would like to know more about you. I'm looking
for serious long relations, and may be create the family in the
future. I want to tell you more about me. My name is Lidiya but my
friends call me Lida, you can also call me in such a way. I was born
and I live in Russia,in Saratov city. I'm 35 years old. I am lonely,
never was married and I have no children. But I want when be to have
them, with the loved person. I'm romantic women))I did not have any
relations for already 3 years. I think that could be good
friendship in the beginning, and we will see how it will result us.
What do you think about it?

Have a good day!
Lidiya.

YOU CAN BUY MY BOOK BY CLICKING THIS LINK BELOW:
http://www.tesionline.it/default/tesi.asp?idt=20874
THE PROCEEDS WILL COMPLETELY BE ASSIGNED TO CHARITABLE INSTITUTION

Nessun commento: